Both listings suspended and no information given

Sabina252
Level 2
New York, NY

Both listings suspended and no information given

I realized last week that both of my listings are suspended.  Been a super host for 5 years, have 223 reviews with a total rating of 4.85.  I’ve contacted super host support about 10 times, who thank me for being such a great member of the community, and then inform me that a different team member will get in touch.  This is now going on for 6 days.  I continue to contact super host support daily and now nobody even responds to me anymore.  I have no idea how this started, and I have no issues to resolve showing in my issues page.  How can I get someone to respond to me, so I can work on this resolution with this special airbnb team?

2 Replies 2

@Sabina252 did the Airbnb support for Superhost provide info as to why your listings are suspended? I have encountered this before and it took weeks for one of my listings to be reactivated again. It sounds really frustrating to deal with this lack of response. In your communications, specifically, request to speak with a supervisor or a manager. This may help look into your issue and they can possibly expedite the resolution of your listing's issue. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Sabina252 👋

Has this all been resolved for you now?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines