CSV Reports no longer accessible to co-hosts

Kathryn186
Level 2
Marfa, TX

CSV Reports no longer accessible to co-hosts

As a co-host and Property Manager to almost 50 properties here in Marfa, TX- we have recently discovered in this New Year 2024 that Transaction History CSV reports are no longer accessible to co-hosts which is a major inconvenience for preparing Hotel taxes and pretty much any necessary reporting for owners and taxes in general. This information is available if you can collect it manually so why would Airbnb strip us of this convenient access? Having to manually enter data for 50 properties or ask every single owner to send a report is DAUNTING to say the least. 

Can we not get this access back? Why do this????? 

4 Replies 4

Hi @Kathryn186 

I totally agree. Maybe one of the moderators can forward this to the appropriate team at Airbnb?

@Paula ?

Co-Hosts with full access should have the ability to use transaction history for a primary host as many perform tax reporting data collection and record-keeping for the Owner/Primary Host as part of their normal tasks.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Joan2709, thank you for the tag.

I am forwarding this feedback to the appropriate team. Additionally, I am leaving here the link where @Kathryn186 can directly share this feedback with Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you!!! I appreciate you looking in to this sooo much!!! Am I the only one reporting this??? Very strange.

Thank you for the validation!! Am I the only one reporting this issue?? It feels like it would effect thousands.