Calendar availability Restricted check in days

Answered!
Sandra4640
Level 1
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Calendar availability Restricted check in days

Hi

I want to have restricted check in days as a Saturday but only for high season e.g. July and August and any day for the rest of the calendar but I cant seem to do this.  It only lets me block out for Saturdays only for whole of calendar. Can anyone help?

1 Best Answer

@Marco4073 Why do you say option 2 is not available? To get rulesets you need to switch on pro tools from your account and then apply them in the listing calendar.

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sandra4640 

1. You need to create a "custom trip lenght" under section "trip lenght" for the desired time period, where you can also set the checkin-day to Saturday.

Or (more flexible, but professional tools must be active):

2. Create a ruleset with check-in day is Saturday and apply it to the desired time period.

Unfortunately, Option 1 is no longer available as you can't set the check-in day to a specific day any longer, you can only set the trip lenght.

Option 2 is not availabole either... 😞

@Marco4073 Why do you say option 2 is not available? To get rulesets you need to switch on pro tools from your account and then apply them in the listing calendar.

Yeah, just found it, thanks!

I wonder why they hid it this way as before that option was accessible to everybody but I’m glad it’s still there.

Thanks!

Was having the same issue and glad I found this conversation! Found the 'pro' setting and now I can set fixed arrival and departure days during summer. Tx! 

Rosamund2
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Your problem is exactly what I want to do. I think I have activated professional tools but I can't see how to apply them to my calendar and the restricted check in and check out seem to apply to all bookings. I want to make them apply only to the summer months. Any help gratefully received.

@Rosamund2 If you have activated prop tools then go to your calendar, highlight some nights and then create/apply a ruleset. Then name the ruleset and apply it to all the Summer months

Got it! Thanks for your help.

Well, I have a question that I don't think they've implemented and that is, I want to restrict my check-ins to the first day of the month and check-outs on the last day of the month.  This would restrict users to renting out my villa on a month to month basis.  I can't seem to find a way to implement this.