Calendar glitch

Calendar glitch

I'm experiencing a calendar glitch with several of my listings. The worst is one of my calendars is stuck on a 29-night minimum, so I had to start a whole new listing in order to take bookings. Every few days a 29-night minimum shows up in my list of "custom trip lengths," so of course I delete everything on the list, but that doesn't open the calendar to shorter stays. It's always stuck on a 29 night minimum. Customer support is of no help, even after opening multiple tickets. I don't even want to know how much money this has cost me.

One of my other calendars keeps populating 1-night minimums in my list of custom trip lengths. Every few days I go in and delete them, but in the meantime, most of my upcoming weekends have been ruined.

Other calendars keep populating mostly harmless minimum night stay settings, but it's still frustrating.

I'm already using professional hosting tools, I tried using rule-sets (doesn't work), and I've disconnected every connected outside software. Nothing makes a difference. I'm using the updated version of Airbnb now, and I was hopeful that would fix it, but no such luck.

I was connected to Pricelabs when the issue started happening, and Pricelabs was controlling the minimum night stay settings, but I don't know whether that caused the issue. I've deleted my account with Pricelabs just in case. Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. 

3 Replies 3

Hi @Michelle2152 

I'm truly sorry to hear about the calendar glitch you're facing. As a fellow host, I can understand how frustrating it must be, especially with the impact on your bookings and potential revenue. Here are a few suggestions I believe might help:

1. Double-check your calendar settings within the Airbnb dashboard to ensure there are no lingering minimum night stay restrictions.

2. Reach out to Airbnb support again, providing as much detail as possible about the issue.

3. Consider exploring alternative hosting platforms temporarily until the glitch is resolved.

Hang in there, and I hope one of these suggestions helps resolve the issue soon.

Hi @Michelle2152 

I'm thinking the PriceLabs connection/integration is what cause the issue. I understand that when you connect PriceLabs to your Airbnb account, it does control your min night stay settings and creates custom trip lengths in your Airbnb account. They also state not to use Rule Sets for pricing as the Rule Sets on Airbnb will override your pricing set in Pricelabs. You should make sure you have disconnected PriceLabs. Then logoff your account on all devices (including your phone). Then log back in and see if that does anything.

Here is what PriceLabs says about the Airbnb to PriceLabs integration:

Custom Trip Lengths

'We have set up some minimum stay restrictions on PriceLabs and synced the listing. After that, I realized that it created hundreds of rules in Airbnb for different dates'.

When PriceLabs syncs with Airbnb, the minimum stays are saved in Airbnb as 'Custom Trip Lengths' that you can find in your listing details, under 'Pricing & Availability'. This is not an issue, and you shouldn't remove them, since they will be created or overridden every time that PriceLabs syncs with Airbnb.

Rule Sets & Promotions

You should check if you have rule-sets, discounts, or promotions on your Airbnb calendar and remove them, since these apply over the prices pushed from PriceLabs, and can make your prices different from what you see in PriceLabs. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Michelle2152,

Since you posted a few days ago in our community, I wanted to check in and see if the issue is still occurring.

Did any of the suggestions shared by our hosts work for you?

Keep us updated.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad