Calendar note missing from the calendar view

Kartik23
Level 3
Sammamish, WA

Calendar note missing from the calendar view

The calendar has now a dark theme and additional information. Which is good, however, now I cannot see my personal calendar notes against the booking!

62 Replies 62
Jeff2739
Level 2
New York, NY

Airbnb has really messed this up. Seeing an empty calendar is not an upgrade. I need to see at a glance when cleaning staff is coming, when I've given house to friends and when I am using house myself. Now nothing shows up except for nightly rate and bookings. Who would have made this change? Makes no sense and is an easy fix.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

This is really a killer of a change. I been on many workshop meetings with Airbnb since July and been pushing to bring the at-a-glance feature back that for some strange reason it was taken out.

There is also the added feature of allowing color to be added to a range of dates (or even script), as this visual feature would convey so much information especially for many hosts. In our case there are 8 different hosting combinations that with the ability to add color, it would communicate (at-a-glance) much information. I.e. the source of the booking (if Direct or VRBO by example), also usable by support personnel (cook, fishing guide, driver,  etc), checking time (regular or latish), etc etc.

It is basic stuff that in all walks of life visual organization is the most powerful; i.e. who wants to gather information from a book that forces one to 'cross-reference' a relevant chart for example many pages away.

Airbnb will do better to always listen- comprehend-and believe (the 3 imperative steps to learning) those from the 'outside' world. 

Tom121
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

Wondering if this feature will ever be reinstated.  It's so klunky to have to click so much to read a note.