Calendar specific period

Answered!
Emilio77
Level 2
Chur, Switzerland

Calendar specific period

Hi everyone! In the 2023 summer release, I can't find anymore the possibility to add a discount directly from the calendar for a specific period. Can anybody help me to find it or did they remove the feature?

1 Best Answer
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Emilio77 You can set a custom promotion on the desktop version for a range of dates. On the calendar, select Tools in the upper right-hand corner, go down to Promotions and then select Custom Promotion. You will be prompted to enter a range of dates, which you can do so by selecting the first date, and then holding the shift key as you select the last date. Press Next, and enter the discount percentage amount.

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Emilio77 You can set a custom promotion on the desktop version for a range of dates. On the calendar, select Tools in the upper right-hand corner, go down to Promotions and then select Custom Promotion. You will be prompted to enter a range of dates, which you can do so by selecting the first date, and then holding the shift key as you select the last date. Press Next, and enter the discount percentage amount.

In Promotions I can see only "show past promotions", I can't see Custom Promotion

Pat271_0-1683469169225.png

Cattura.PNG

Do you have Professional Hosting Tools turned on? You can enable those under Account.

@Emilio77  Do you have Professional Hosting Tools enabled?

Are you thinking PROFESSIONAL TOOLS helps or makes it not possible to create custom promotions?

@Emilio77 

Does your listing fall under one or more of these exclusions?

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2720

No. None of them.

Melanie-and-Eric0
Level 1
South Carolina, United States

I am having the same issue.  I upgraded early and now when I go to a listing calendar, there is no sidebar to the right and no way I have found to add a promotion. I can't select dates either. Have you figured this out?

Lydia57
Level 2
Austin, TX

My best guest is that with the new Release, they are considering if you use a PMS that you are a hotel and thus dont get to create special promotions. Annoying.

Katya89
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

It seems like anyone using a PMS system to control their calendars will no longer have access to promos, Airbnb needs to hear from all of us using these tools that we are not considered a hotel and should have the option to run promos just like before.