Can I limit check in dates (not days) on my calendar.

Answered!

Can I limit check in dates (not days) on my calendar.

I am trying to limit checkin and checkout days for the month of December. For example I do not want guests checking in or checking out on Christmas Day or on New Years Eve, but I do not want to block these dates, as I am happy for guests to stay over these days. Is there a way to do this please? Thank you

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Narelle29 switch on pro tools from your account then in the listing's calendar apply a ruleset over Christmas/new year that says no check in/out on a certain day of the week.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Narelle29 switch on pro tools from your account then in the listing's calendar apply a ruleset over Christmas/new year that says no check in/out on a certain day of the week.

thank you, I had no idea there was such a thing as Pro Tools. Appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Narelle29 ! Have you tried out enabling Pro tools and implement Mike's tip already?

There's also an Airbnb article that may help with a brief idea about using professional hosting tools . Please keep us posted how you're getting along with the rule-sets as Mike suggested😍!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines