Can't publish listing - There was an error publishing your listing

Daniel2697
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Can't publish listing - There was an error publishing your listing

Can't get listings to publish, get the same error message regardless of the listing:

There was an error publishing your listing
Your listing cannot be published at this time. Please contact customer support for more information.

Airbnb support rude and dismissive, constantly tell me a 'specialized department' is looking at it, but it has been over a month now with no resolution. 

Losing confidence with Airbnb's appalling customer service and inability to be able to publish my new listings. 
8 Replies 8
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Daniel2697 , I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I'm sending this over to the team now, hopefully we can get your listing published soon. As soon as I have an update, I'll let you know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Daniel2697
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Despite repeated promise Airbnb have not resolved this. Customer support agents merely dismiss it when they cant fix the problem and pass it over to another agent. I have been messed around like this for over a month now and it is causing me thousands of pounds in lost revenue. 

Airbnb customer service is a disgrace. Promised call backs never happen, nobody able to deal with the problem, constant excuses and dismissive responses. Fed up.

Daniel2697
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

So having persisted for over two month in trying to get this resolved I submitted an Airbnb complaint. I received a very rude reply accusing me of not being cooperative in resolved the issue and closing down my support case. This is despite my continued polite pursual of this case for the entire two months, being passed from agent to agent and continually ignored when they could not solve the problem.

I have completely lost faith in Airbnb now. This used to be a good company but customer service has become rude and unhelpful and I am left with an unresolved problem that cost me thousands of pounds, countless wasted hours, and potentially now the loss of a profile with hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews. 

Hi there. Wondering if you ever were able to fix this.

Bozena12
Level 1
Homestead, FL

I have the same problem 

Your listing cannot be published at this time. Please contact customer support for more information.

What can i do?

I have this same problem. Same run around. No one at airbnb wants to help.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Amir14,I am sorry to hear about this issue.

If I understand correctly, you get an error when trying to publish your listing. Could you please share a screenshot of the error? Although we are not part of the Support Team, we can help by reaching out to the technical team to investigate this issue further.

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

This issue has not been resolved yet @Paula