Cannot add payout method

Answered!
Michal4
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Cannot add payout method

I need to add a payout method to my account. When I fill in the address and click next, I see:

Add Payout Method
When you click next, you will be redirected to another website where you may securely enter your banking details. After completing the requested information you will be redirected back to Airbnb.

Then, I click "Next" and nothing happens. 
In Google chrome, I see this:error
Unfortunately, this happens for over a week and is definitely not an issue of my browser (tried with chrome, safari and firefox on Mac) nor my internet connection (tried from various places).

Thank you for any help

Michal
1 Best Answer
Stellan0
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi guys! Just solved it!
Used a Mac with Chrome to get it to work.

First clear cache and cookies.

Then, also in settings, go to JavaScript and make sure it's enabled and grant acces to the airbnb domain (ex airbnb.com or airbnb.se depending on your country.  

You should now be able to add your payout method.

Good Luck!

View Best Answer in original post

42 Replies 42
Amelia6
Level 1
Louisville, KY

I am having the same issue of not being able to add a payout method. I have my personal account linked, but I set up a business banking account I want it routed to. 

For me, the issue is I go to add new payout method > input address (press next) > select direct deposit > put in account info, then it NEVER finishes. It just stays on the screen. 

Can anyone else confirm this issue? I can't find a way to contact Airbnb help.

Roel0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have exactly the same it doesnt do anything after clicking next. ANyone found a solution yet?

same with me, can't add new bank account info, page freezes after pressing "finish" button, does anyone work at airbnb that can take care of a problems??

Hedvig0
Level 1
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Yes I agree to add a payment method is impossible. It just stops and never finishes.

**bleep**! And no support or solving on this issue?

Mario68
Level 2
Split, Croatia

Is there any in Airbnb that can resolve this issue with adding another payout metod? After filling all data nothing heppens. It is urgent for me. I simply have no ability to use present way of recieving money and wanted to put new one. Now have 4 scheduled guests whose money I am not able to get if this is not solved. I see no answer to any of previous posts on this issue. Strange?!

@Mario68 and @Hedvig0, you should contact AirBnB and explain the situation.

You can reach them via the Help link at bottom of this page.

Or via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/airbnb/?fref=ts

Or – if you have a Twitter account - try twitter@airbnbhelp. It’s said there’s a quick response.

More essential reading for hosts. Contains a link with several international phone numbers (‘How to contact AirBnB’).

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Community-Help-Guides/m-p/23100#U23100

Regarding Contact numbers in the above link, I'd twice recently had quick responses via the Netherlands phone number.

(Though oddly enough, the person to whom I spoke was actually in the US.)

Thanks Donna, I did contacted directly Airbnb through help ceneter and they were fast with reply. I am not jet able to apply their suggestions, as not at home. This comunity is very good! Ready to help ASAP!

Regards

Mario

I have got this answer form Airbnb Malena and it helped me. I tried to add another paytout method with safari browser and not my usual Firefox browser. Hope this can help you to.

Malenas answer form Airbnb to me: May I ask have you the latest version of your browser and Java Script? It could help to change browsers. JavaScript should be enabled on your browser to fully navigate the site as it was designed.
If you are on a mobile device, please use the app, the mobile browsers are not reliable.  Airbnb recommends Firefox for best results at the moment but please try with Safari on this issue.

Good luck HEdvig

This is usefull answer from Airbnb:

Ciao Mario

Thank you for taking your time to contact us here at the Help Center!

Definitely strange! I think there’s some wonky data hung up in your browser. Can you try clearing your cache, cookies, and restarting it? It’s sounds intimidating but I’ve got some guides here to walk you through it:
http://bit.ly/1Itx631
If it’s still a no-go after that, can you try a different browser? That’ll help me rule in/out the browser as the culprit here.

You can read more about it here:
https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/446/which-i...

If this doesn’t work or you have more questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help!

Kindly 😃

Madison

Superhost & Community Expert

I had the same problems with Chrome, but managed to add a payout method with Safari. I believe that Chrome doesn't take you to the external website used for bank account verification. So, do try Safari for this. 

Airbnb should really provide some guidance on this or fix it. 

Frits

Thanks Fritz!

Try it in a different browser. It worked for me.

Hélène92
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

I have exactly the same issue (Firefox). I can't add my banking info so stuck with Paypal which charges withdrawal fees 😞

And no Airbnb support, so way to contact them and make them aware of the issue... not cool!

Essam1
Level 2
Switzerland

hey guys

I am having this same problem and have been trying to add a payout method but in vain. really frustrating to do this over and over for a hundred time but still it does not work.

i tried the suggestions in the thread but nothing works. have tried different computers, different networks, different accounts but was never able to complete the process.

please help out and thanks for your support

Essam