Cannot check in/out except on Saturday

Alice385
Level 2
Farmersville, OH

Cannot check in/out except on Saturday

Why does booking requests come in for other days of the week except Saturday even though my setting is set to Saturday only.  It is a pain to have to explain to guests that I have to decline their request because it is not a Saturday to Saturday booking. 

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you make it clear up front in your listing that your place is only available for Saturday lets. I can't see mention of this in your description @Alice385 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alice385 

Your listing is setup correct for saturday check-in (but not for saturday checkout).

I simulated some bookings and was not able to start a reservation on other days then saturday, but can checkout on other days (with minimum of 7 nights stay.)

If you want also check-out only on saturday you need to create a rule-set (both check-in and check-out day can be set) 

Or if you only want 1 week stays simply set set minimum AND maximum stay to 7 nights within the current settings.

How do you create a rule-set?  Is it the same place as where I set my check in day not allowed except Saturday?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alice385 

It is a different approach of creating settings for a listing

You need to activate "professional tools" first in your account to use rule-sets

I suggest to  read:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2061/how-do-rulesets-work