21 Replies 21

Same issue - iPhone 11 pro

FE61DB49-9AA2-4B33-AD9D-5B7DD0378E85.png

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I've just heard from the team that this fix is on the way and should be sorted with the next update release for the app - it's not live yet but should be coming soon so do update when prompted.

I will let you know as soon as I hear that it's been released, and please do let me know if you have any other issues in the meantime.

@Michelle847 @Milos54 @Ben38 @Lisa-and-Janelle0 @Miguel1464 @Cheryl464 @Corey154 

Michelle847
Level 2
Tailem Bend, Australia

@Katie Thank you for your help. It’s all fixed now. 

Baldor0
Level 2
Rio Rico, AZ

I’m having the same issue, yesterday I could not block a fee dates that were not available and I got a reservation which I had to cancel. This is causing guests and us hosts a headache. 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@KatieMicrosoft phone, alas as per mine & other posts in CC , there's also NO GREEN SAVE Button for NOTIFICATION ALERTS visible on computer or phone versions. We've tried it on several devices & computers.

CC members please check your settings to see if  it's not there in your ACCOUNT Notification settings as there's a few others who have also raised this annoying issue that has remained UNFIXED for several months now. There's a number of Unanswered topics about in here in CC @Katie6 @Lizzie @Quincy @Liv 

Sigh

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Michelle847 @Milos54 @Baldor0 @Cassie117 @Lisa-and-Janelle0 @Cheryl464 @Miguel1464 @Baldor0 version 20.33 has just been released. this should fix the issues with iOS edit option. 

Thanks for your patience everyone! 

Nick 

Pam-and-Amir0
Level 2
Richmond Hill, Canada

I am having the same issue, very inconvenient! I am an iphone user,version iOS 13.1.3. Please do your testings and validations before any App updates.