Belgrade, Serbia

Cant edit calendar

I cant edit my calendar 

21 Replies 21
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Milos54 

Why not ? Which Error message ? No clalender ? No account ?

Please provide more details.

Cheryl464
Level 4
Clearwater, Canada

My calendar no longer shows the edit. I can’t block or unblock dates. It worked fine previously. 

Cheryl
Michelle847
Level 2
Tailem Bend, Australia

Also can’t edit my calendar. Select a date and can’t do anything with it. Can’t block nights, can’t edit price etc. 😭 Problems seems to be since last update on the app. 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Milos54 @Michelle847 @Cheryl464 @Emiel1 

This has been an ongoing issue for sometime now that ABB IT should have fixed up by now.

It's very frustrating ESP if one wishes to update one's listing on one's mobile.

@Lizzie @Quincy @Liv @Katie Would you please ensure your IT team fix this annoying glitch up.

Ditto please ensurethe  NOT receiving TXT alerts for enquiries & bookings is fixed as that problem arose several months ago & is still NOT fixed.

What is it with ABB IT Team????

Very annoying & puts  both HOSTS & GUESTS off using ABB which is a real shame.

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

@Helen427 thanks for the tag!

@Milos54 @Cheryl464 @Michelle847 I'm really sorry to hear you're getting this issue. From what you're reporting here, it looks like the issue is specifically with the calendar on the app? Could you let us know which version of the app you're on exactly, and whether it's iOS or Android? 

If you have screenshots that would also be really helpful so we can illustrate exactly what is going wrong to the tech team 🙂

6BD77BC4-28C7-4DE0-A57F-2A0E152560C9.png

Cheryl

Unfortunately I could not manage to put all the info into one note. I have however sent a screenshot where you can clearly see that the edit button does not show up. My phone is an iPhone and I downloaded the latest version of the app. 

Cheryl
Michelle847
Level 2
Tailem Bend, Australia

@Katie Thanks for the reply. I’m using iOS and version 20.32 of the app. I’ve added photo of calendar to show date selected but no option to do anything with it. 

13CA9414-485E-4322-8D7C-BD214EB29015.png

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Michelle847, that's super helpful. I've flagged this with the tech team so as soon as I have an update for you guys I will share 👌

Corey154
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

I am experiencing the exact same issues on my iphone recently updated airbnb app.  Can select calendar dates but no edit option or button.  Please fix immediately airbnb!!!!!

Miguel1464
Level 1
Canmore, Canada

Exactly same error here, using iPad/iphone

would be nice to have this fix as soon as possible, is peak season for me and I need to modify price all the time. Thanks 

Having the same issue here with our iPhone XR. 

Ben38
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

I’m having the same issue. I have done all the usual things, uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it doesn’t fix it. I do a lot of my Airbnb on the move so it’s very frustrating not being able to change prices and block off days and could potentially lead to a double booking. It’s been like this for a couple of days too. I really hope it can be fixed quickly. 

Ben38
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

If it helps I’m on an iPhone 11