Co - Host in Champions Gate, Orlando Florida

Co - Host in Champions Gate, Orlando Florida

Hello everyone! 

I am looking for someone in Orlando Florida to co - host my property. Would like them to be available to meet tenants there, check on repairs / cleaning, and run all communications between guests. 

Is there anyone in that area that could do it? 

20 Replies 20

Hello @Melissa1313,

I live in Davenport and manage 9 property in Davenport. I have been hosting and managing properties for over 2 years now as a Superhost. Would be great if I can be of any help. 

Thanks

Taufiq

Miguel1621
Level 2
Raleigh, NC

Hi @Melissa1313 , how did it go finding a co-host? I just bought a property and started hosting. So far so great, except finding the best housekeeping for the weekdays (found someone great for weekends).

Can you share a bit about co-hosting, and a contact for cleaning services?

Hi @Miguel1621 , we actually didn’t end up buying a house there.  So we can’t help, sorry. Hope you find the help you need!

Thanks, all best to you as well!

Hello Miguel 

would love to help with cohost and janitorial service.  

feel free to reach out to me. 

maxine 

Evelyn836
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

Hello. Looking for a co~host in Davenport that be able to meet with guests and assist them. Check on repair,cleaning and all communications between guests   

Hola Evelyn,

i would love to assist on Co host in Davenport.  I also provide janitorial services as well.  Would love to assist you.  Please feel free to reach out  

Hi, 

I recently listed my condo, located in Champions Gate on the site and I'm interested in a co-host.  Please send me your information at arussoesq@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Antonietta

Hi! 

Please send your information to my email audreynwallace@gmail.com 

Love to see how we can be a great help

Audrey

Hi @Evelyn836I live across from Champions Gate and check on my own rental there frequently! Although new to the AirBNB platform,  I have over 20 years of hospitality experience!  I would be happy to co- host with you! Feel free to reach out anytime! 

Hi, @Crystal467 I am looking for a co-host in Champions Gate Resort. Check on repair/cleaning and assist the guest. When do you have time, we can talk about that. Thank you 

@Celina131  let’s connect. My direct text is [Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Celina would love to assist on Cohost and provide cleaning services as well.  I am not that far from champions gate.  Would 

love to assist. 

Evelyn836
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

Hi@crystal467. Great I need help with the booking answer the guest and everything I mentioned before. When it’s good time to talk ?