Co-host in Eugene Oregon

Answered!
Alex7039
Level 2
Eugene, OR

Co-host in Eugene Oregon

Looking for someone in Eugene, OR to co-host while I travel. Will pay a percentage of revenue full time, even though I am not gone all year and can handle many issues without co-host help.

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Alex7039 ! The Host Clubs are a great way to get in touch with local Hosts, so I'd recommend posting your question there too. You can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Alex7039 ! The Host Clubs are a great way to get in touch with local Hosts, so I'd recommend posting your question there too. You can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Great. Thank You!

Hi Alex I hope you don’t mind a question . I just started hosting here in Eugene a tiny little room. Last week a friend in Astoria said he quit due to the city mandatory licensing fee. Do you know anything about if we are taxed? My room is only $37 a night due to its size and location. 
wnjoy your travel .

I am interested

Angel6557
Level 2
Denver, CO

I can help you, I can help you co host . Contact me 

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Angel6557
Level 2
Denver, CO

Please feel free to reach out to me 

Hello! Do you still need a Co-Host?

Hello Alex7039,

We are interested in co-hosting!

We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience successfully managing all aspects of short term rental properties. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay

Hi - Hoping for someone local. Where are you located?