Co-hosting in Santa Fe, NM

Answered!
Hilltop0
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

Co-hosting in Santa Fe, NM

I am looking for for a co-host in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  I have a luxury vacation rental which is rented about six months per year, summer and holiday season.  

1 Best Answer
Breanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Hilltop0 

The best place to find a Co-host would be to check out this page here to find an experienced Co-host near you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Breanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Hilltop0 

The best place to find a Co-host would be to check out this page here to find an experienced Co-host near you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I had already done that. There are none in my area. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you posted on your local host group @Hilltop0?

unless your in a remote location it would've unusual for their to be absolutely no cohosts across your whole state . 

There are not in the whole state.  Believe me, I have checked.

There are no Co-hosts in my entire state.  That's the reason I posted my request here. 

If you are still looking, I have been running a very high occupancy property for 2 years with almost all 5 star ratings. I'm also an expert in home automation and Airbnb automation. I love in Santa Fe and am pivoting into the co-host space. Have a stellar team of cleaners and handy people ready to go.

How do I get in touch with you?

I keep getting suggesting for doing this.  Doesn't work if there are zero co--hosts in New Mexico.  That's why I posted here.

Asha1897
Level 1
Taos, NM

I see you are looking for an experienced CO - Host in Santa Fe. We've moved down from Taos where we've maintained several successful short term rentals for the last 7ears. Feel free to contact us if you'd like to discuss a partnership.

Here's Is a link to some of your listings. airbnb.com/h/taosgem airbnb.com/h/taosescape 

And this one is newer but off to a great start up by Red River. http://airbnb.com/h/betweenredriverandtaos

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Hi Hilltop0,

We are interested in co-hosting!

We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience managing all aspects of luxury STR properties. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay