Critique my Listing, Rocio, Florida

Critique my Listing, Rocio, Florida

Hello ,my name is Rocio ,I'm new in this project as host, some one can check my listing and  and give me a feedback?

maybe other suggestions in addition to the price per night to obtain bookings?

thank you,

Rocio 

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Reply 1
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Rocio489 ,

The property layout has all the potential, especially with the arched window, to become a beautiful property.

If you are aiming for long-term tenants, a house like this is perfect because the tenant will bring their own personality and belongings with them. But if you want short-term rentals, what you have is not enough.

for short term rentals, it must be unique and attractive. Potential guests browse through several properties, and they often return to book the one that stands out and is memorable. Being too generic won't work unless you are targeting corporate guests who prefer standardized properties. Even for them, this house might seem too large.

It all starts with your title, which currently feels too generic. With over 5 million properties on Airbnb, each aiming to be a 'home away from home,' you must inject your personality into the title and the pictures. Aim for a captivating title that will stick in people's minds.

The pictures convey a similar impression—they are too generic. Consider adding some personality to the kitchen; for example, the generic sign 'EAT' doesn't evoke any emotion or excitement. Add some salt and pepper shakers, a bowl of fresh fruit, a decorated table runner, a vase, a sculpture, pillows, and put a rug under the dining table. These are only example. Incorporate plenty of decorations that reflect your taste and aesthetic preferences. If you're having trouble with decoration ideas, explore other properties for inspiration or browse interior design magazines.

I hope these suggestions will be helpful to you.