Critique my listing - Abrar from Goa, India (New listing)

Answered!
Abrar9
Level 2
Vasco da Gama, India

Critique my listing - Abrar from Goa, India (New listing)

Hello experienced hosts,

As a first-time Airbnb host with a 3 Bedroom Hall Kitchen Villa in Goa, India near the beach, I'm eager to learn and improve. What are the key strategies and tips for optimizing my listing to increase visibility in search results and provide a better guest experience? I'm open to advice from experienced hosts like you

Here is the link:

https://airbnb.com/h/rowhouse11

Please tell me. Work Space 1.jpg

1 Best Answer

Hello Abrar -

What a nice home you have!  We too are relatively new hosts.  

I have a few suggestions with your listing: 

I would change your listing name.  At the moment you have "Row House 11:  3 BHK Villa". While that might mean something to you, to a potential guest, it might be confusing.  Maybe change it to "A Beautiful 3 bedroom Villa in Goa". 

You have lots of nice pictures, and your home looks clean and comfortable.   I would add to your listing description a bit more. Tell us about your bedrooms, the kitchen and the comfortable living space.  Every home has a story, so tell us about your home! 

Maybe also include how close the home is to central locations or mass transit.  

It took us several tries to get our description right, but you are on the right path.   Also look at listings in your area.  See how they described their home, it will give you some ideas.  

Again, wishing you success with your listing. 

John 

Los Angeles 

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7

Hello Abrar -

What a nice home you have!  We too are relatively new hosts.  

I have a few suggestions with your listing: 

I would change your listing name.  At the moment you have "Row House 11:  3 BHK Villa". While that might mean something to you, to a potential guest, it might be confusing.  Maybe change it to "A Beautiful 3 bedroom Villa in Goa". 

You have lots of nice pictures, and your home looks clean and comfortable.   I would add to your listing description a bit more. Tell us about your bedrooms, the kitchen and the comfortable living space.  Every home has a story, so tell us about your home! 

Maybe also include how close the home is to central locations or mass transit.  

It took us several tries to get our description right, but you are on the right path.   Also look at listings in your area.  See how they described their home, it will give you some ideas.  

Again, wishing you success with your listing. 

John 

Los Angeles 

Hello John,

I appreciate your thoughtful feedback and suggestions. It's great to connect with fellow hosts who understand the journey of hosting on Airbnb.

I particularly like your suggestion @John7474  to provide more details about the bedrooms and various areas of the villa in my listing description. I believe sharing more about the individual spaces will help potential guests get a better sense of what our home has to offer.

Regarding the listing title, "Row House 11," it is indeed the name of my villa, but I understand your point about potential confusion. I'll certainly consider a more guest-friendly and descriptive name to enhance the listing.

Thank you for taking the time to review my listing and share your valuable insights. I'm looking forward to implementing these changes and continuously improving my hosting experience.

Best regards,
Abrar 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Abrar9 ! How is it going on with your listing set-up? Have you managed to incorporate our Host's suggestions into your listing! We would love to hear how you are progressing with things!

All the best!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I find that letting the guest know up front the house rules or maybe a sign posted in the entrance or kitchen listing rules helps, that way if there are any issues they have already been informed.

Also, it can be helpful to include  in your listing a list of amenities offered:

Such as iron, shampoo, body wash, coffee maker, and if you have free coffee/tea for guest use.

Emilia545
Level 5
Bologna, Italy

@Abrar9 io ti consiglio di aggiungere una guida al tuo annuncio .. dovrebbe aumentare le visualizzazioni/prenotazioni 

I suggest you add a guide to your ad ... it should increase views/bookings

Ti mando il link del mio annuncio per farti un'idea

I'll send you the link to my ad to give you an idea

https://air.tl/MTyh4wCM

** Translation added by Community Manager

Thanks @Emilia545 ! 

I will explore this option too. I like your listing! 

All the best.

@Abrar9 .. in bocca al lupo 😉