Answered!

Critique my listing - Albena11, Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 13.53.00.png

Hi 

Great to see a community 

New to hosting have two listing 

any feedback on my listings would be very much appreciated  welcomed 

Also I would love  to connect with other hosts in East Boston

? Expected occupancy rate is it really 60 ish percent ? Would be great to know and plan ! Thx ! Greetings Albena 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Albena11 I can't speak for Boston but we achieve a 60%occupancy on our UK apartments without really trying too hard. We have many repeat guests as well. You might like to consider (if you havent done already) upping your min stay to 7 nights in high season and limiting check in/out to a certain day so that you don't get dead nights. Alternatively you could limit check in to Friday and Monday so that you are forcing 3 night weekends, 3/4 night weekday stays.

To do the above switch on pro tools in your account and play with rulesets.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Albena11 I can't speak for Boston but we achieve a 60%occupancy on our UK apartments without really trying too hard. We have many repeat guests as well. You might like to consider (if you havent done already) upping your min stay to 7 nights in high season and limiting check in/out to a certain day so that you don't get dead nights. Alternatively you could limit check in to Friday and Monday so that you are forcing 3 night weekends, 3/4 night weekday stays.

To do the above switch on pro tools in your account and play with rulesets.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Albena11!

I've made some changes to the title of your post to make it more clear in terms of wanting to receive feedback. Hopefully, more Hosts see this and provide you with feedback 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen