Critique my listing - Ben in Hawaii

Answered!
Ben688
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Critique my listing - Ben in Hawaii

Hi all - I have a relatively new listing that I would love some feedback on. 

See https://airbnb.com/h/turtlebayfairway.

The listing is new... but not completely new (I have 10 reviews all 5 stars).  What is interesting is that I am getting very few views on this property compared to other listings in the area (including another nearby listing that I own).  I can't figure out for the life of me what I'm doing wrong.  Any feedback / ideas would be most appreciated.  

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-04-26 165701.jpg

1 Best Answer

@Ben688 I think you are misunderstanding the graph. Basically the date is the date when the property is being searched for not the date the search was made. This is obvious when you see dates in the future with views.

Also the data only goes out 3 months so there will be no views showing up for August at present.

Have you extended the date range to look further ahead?

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Ben688
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Just to add some additional detail to this, when I say 'very few views,' here's a screenshot of what I mean compared to similar listings.  Prior to 3/20, we had lots of views.  Post 3/20, almost nothing.  Full disclosure, my calendar is booked from 3/15 to 5/23, however, avg booking lead time for this property (and others in Hawaii) is between 75 and 90 days.  What am I missing?  

Turtle Bay Fairway Views.jpg

@Ben688 I think you are misunderstanding the graph. Basically the date is the date when the property is being searched for not the date the search was made. This is obvious when you see dates in the future with views.

Also the data only goes out 3 months so there will be no views showing up for August at present.

Have you extended the date range to look further ahead?

Thanks for the quick reply @Mike-And-Jane0 !  You're 100% right and I was reading it wrong.  Thanks for clarifying... I am seeing (many) more views on bookable dates.  What I'm not seeing is conversion to booking for this listing (even though I'm seeing conversion for another listing that I have in the same neighborhood).  Yes pricing for this listing is slightly higher but not by much.  Any other ideas / tips are welcome and appreciated.