Critique my listing - Diego, Washington

Diego1438
Level 2
Washington, DC

Critique my listing - Diego, Washington

Hey Airbnb community any advice for my listing https://www.airbnb.com/h/hailes1297

Bhumika_0-1672863307907.png

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Diego1438 

You have a gorgeous property and I enjoyed looking at your photos. I for one, frequently re-tweek mine either by changing their order or trying a different angle so if I may, I have a few suggestions.

==>As I'm sure you know, the first five photos are the most important because they determine whether a person decides to click on your listing or not.  You have a gorgeous house and yet it is not showing up in that magical 5 photos but there is a picture of the 2nd floor hallway which to my mind does not add anything to your listing whereas the front of the house certainly does!

==>Some of the photos of the inside of the house are coming after pictures of the local attractions - I would suggest grouping all the house pictures together.

==>"Where you will sleep" has a picture of a bedroom with psychedelic lighting - not sure I would enjoy that and am wondering if that is the lighting of the actual bedroom or special effects?🤔

==>You have 3 bedrooms and I think it would be helpful if you could label them in your description under the photos so that guests know which floor they are on - eg bedroom #1, bedroom#2 etc.  Same for the bathrooms

==>The bedroom with the twin beds does not have a bedside table or lamp - any chance of adding one in-between the two beds maybe?  I would add a bright cushion on the beds too

==>Picture 15 of the bathroom - a wider angle would provide a better idea of the volume and what's in it

==>Picture 16 of the outside stairway.  Does this lead to the garden or just to the small square of grass at the bottom of the stairs?

==>Additional rules - I have learnt from being on the CC, that it's really important to list all your expectations from your guests - what they can do and what they cannot do!  What is obvious to you is not obvious to others and common courtesy is unknown to some😉 My house rules are on my listing and I send them again in my welcome message to be sure that we are all on the board and everyone knows what to expect!  

I wish you the very best of health and happy hosting for 2023

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Diego1438 ,

I changed the title and content of your post, moved it to another topic board so that you can get visibility for your topic.

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines