Critique my listing - Orcun in Budapest/HUNGARY.

Answered!
Orçun3
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Critique my listing - Orcun in Budapest/HUNGARY.

Hi  AirBnb community,

I am new to hosting and was suggested to ask the community to review and provide comments on my listing. If you can take a look and share your thoughts that would be highly appreciated.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/873756859778175123?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_16856085...

1 Best Answer
James2743
Level 9
Norfolk, United Kingdom

You first 5 pictures are the first impression to a prospective guest. 4 of your first 5 are of the same room. So it doesn't show them much.

Try mixing in some of the other photos so people get a better feel of your property. Maybe a view from a window or a picture of the building from outside. As you mention it is close to the Parliament add a picture of that and any other things that stand out. Maybe a spa, ruin bar or park.

I might be tempted to add some more description of the place in the about the space section.

From memory of Budapest the location is perfect so try to make a bit more of that. I know it is tempting me when I next go to Budapest.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
James2743
Level 9
Norfolk, United Kingdom

You first 5 pictures are the first impression to a prospective guest. 4 of your first 5 are of the same room. So it doesn't show them much.

Try mixing in some of the other photos so people get a better feel of your property. Maybe a view from a window or a picture of the building from outside. As you mention it is close to the Parliament add a picture of that and any other things that stand out. Maybe a spa, ruin bar or park.

I might be tempted to add some more description of the place in the about the space section.

From memory of Budapest the location is perfect so try to make a bit more of that. I know it is tempting me when I next go to Budapest.

Thanks @James2743  for your kind comments.

Sally171
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

I would add more pictures of the building exterior and surroundings, and attractions near the apartment that is worth checking out for your guest. Anything that could be a "convenience" bonus for staying at your place - for example : highlight a convenience store/supermarket/pharmacy/ other attractions nearby and caption it with "this store just few steps away from apartment/5 min walk from apartment". 
Overall, I would try to sell not only the apartment unit but also give your guests a broader picture of the neighborhood as well. Imagine if you're travelling from another country and not knowing where you'll be - you want to know as much as you can about the area you're residing, its safety, where do they go if they need to buy basic needs, entertainment, etc. 
Add more in the description as well - talk about what we can expect in this neighborhood, how far is it from airport, from attractions etc. Is your apartment well suited for a family / business travelers / couples / individuals? 

Thanks @Sally171  for your kind comments.