Critique my listing in Estonia

Margus3
Level 1
Tallinn, Estonia

Critique my listing in Estonia

Hello!
I did my first try with Airbnb about a year ago, and at first got some success, my apartment in Tallinn, Kristiine was 100% booked with long term guests, but now it has been empty for about 1 month. Is it seasonal problem or is there somethinge else? My Apartment is not in city center, but not far from it, about 10-15 minutes by car and public transport. But also i think my place has some advantages, like free parking (compared to city center), fully equipped kitchen and food store on next building. I prefer guests who stay longer, at least 1 week for 3 reasons -
1) I need to give keys every time face to face as there is no possibility to open outside door without magnetic chip and installing lockbox on exterior of apartment building is not safe and probably not allowed.
2) My current daily price is 44€, but cleaning costs me 60€ and that will eat all my profit
3) I have no partying policy and i try to avoid guests who book apartment only for parting on weekend

Do you have any recommendations about my apartment? Photos, listing description, etc? Maybe i should edit my description, pictures or add something to apartment to make it more appealing and reduce vacancy

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/589812000263623167?source_impression_id=p3_1676983868_uzy0vM9wBgBD98mU

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Margus3 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I've updated your post title and moved it to our Optimise your Listing board, to see if we can get you some help with this.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines