Critique my listing

Belinda306
Level 2
Pretoria, South Africa

Critique my listing

Hi everyone

I hope you are all doing well. I'm from Pretoria, South Africa and new to hosting. Will somebody please critique my listing? https://airbnb.com/h/condopretoriaeast Thank you so much. 

Belinda306_0-1645793107318.png

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Belinda306 Your place looks cute and comfortable. Your photos are good and clear, but there are some duplicates and redundant ones of the patio and bathroom you should remove.

Your description could use a bit of fine tuning- you haven't really described the layout of the house and "Other things to note" should consist of anything the guest should be aware of, like any quirks or disclaimers or info not already given- unreliable wifi, traffic noise, whether the host lives next door, etc. 

The main thing you need to change is that you haven't listed it properly. It says "Entire condominium". It looks like a cottage to me, not a condo. And it isn't a one-bedroom, it is a studio. A one bedroom means a separate room with a door.

Belinda306
Level 2
Pretoria, South Africa

Thank you so much Sarah- much appreciated.I'm so open to any advise from experienced host.Xx