Answered!
Nick2693
Level 1
Abuja, Nigeria
1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Nick2693   Nick, you need to put more information into your listing text.  You also need to clarify if you are living in the same space or not.  Your profile made me think that this is a shared apartment and that you are a very very friendly guy who wants to visit me in the listing.

I apologize -- your pictures are not loading fast enough for me to evaluate them one by one, but when I look at them in the grid, they are cluttered and don't make sense to me.  I cannot tell if I am looking at one room with a bed and kitchen?  A tiny refrigerator?  Cords and clutter?  Kitchen counter has lots of stuff on it? Toilet seat OPEN?  (Close it, then take a picture).  Find a friend who has a super tidy apartment or a great sense of decor to help you make your place look like a magazine.

Nick...take better pictures and work on some nice words to describe why a guest would want to rent your apartment.  Why is it special?  

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Nick2693 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I just wanted to let you know that I've updated your post with more information to see if we can attract some responses for you.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Nick2693   Nick, you need to put more information into your listing text.  You also need to clarify if you are living in the same space or not.  Your profile made me think that this is a shared apartment and that you are a very very friendly guy who wants to visit me in the listing.

I apologize -- your pictures are not loading fast enough for me to evaluate them one by one, but when I look at them in the grid, they are cluttered and don't make sense to me.  I cannot tell if I am looking at one room with a bed and kitchen?  A tiny refrigerator?  Cords and clutter?  Kitchen counter has lots of stuff on it? Toilet seat OPEN?  (Close it, then take a picture).  Find a friend who has a super tidy apartment or a great sense of decor to help you make your place look like a magazine.

Nick...take better pictures and work on some nice words to describe why a guest would want to rent your apartment.  Why is it special?  

You need better pictures, you need to give more information about the place. The price is a bit on the higher side since most people can get an apartment for less for the month but it's doable. The fact that you must book at least 7 nights is not attractive to most travelers.