Critique our listing - Lala, Texas, USA

Answered!
Lala89
Level 3
Houston, TX

Critique our listing - Lala, Texas, USA

We started our airbnb journey this January and made Superhost this cycle. 

Though bookings have slowed so I'm super confused in how this works now. 

Please check our my listing and provide feedback - https://airbnb.com/h/okto

1 Best Answer
Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

It’s a beautiful space love it!  The issue I see is the guest count. You have 3 bedrooms and sleep 12. A king and queen bed. The rest of the sleeping spaces are bunk beds, air mattress and pull out couch. Adults don’t want to sleep on bunk beds or air mattresses. At least I don’t anyway. 
If it were me, I would sleep 8 tops. 6 adults and 2 kids that can use bunk beds. 
Another option would be remove bunk beds and add a king or queen bed and reserve the pull out for 2 kids. 
If a guest is filtering for 12 then see the bunks, pull out and air mattress they may be less inclined to book. Just my 2 cents 🙂

Karen

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Lala89 

Congratulations on your Superhost status!

I just wanted to let you know that I've updated your post title and moved it to our "Ask About Your Listing" board for better visibility.

Hopefully some of our members will come along and give you their thoughts.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

It’s a beautiful space love it!  The issue I see is the guest count. You have 3 bedrooms and sleep 12. A king and queen bed. The rest of the sleeping spaces are bunk beds, air mattress and pull out couch. Adults don’t want to sleep on bunk beds or air mattresses. At least I don’t anyway. 
If it were me, I would sleep 8 tops. 6 adults and 2 kids that can use bunk beds. 
Another option would be remove bunk beds and add a king or queen bed and reserve the pull out for 2 kids. 
If a guest is filtering for 12 then see the bunks, pull out and air mattress they may be less inclined to book. Just my 2 cents 🙂

Karen