Displayed price is too high than what i set

Clai2439
Level 1
Cebu City, Philippines

Displayed price is too high than what i set

Hello, everyone!

I am new  to Airbnb hosting.  I had 2 bookings within a month with 107 views.  I am quite sad that these viewers, i may say, don’t like my place, the pictures or the price, so that i keep on looking at the Airbnb lists in the same location as mine.

I must admit that my pictures were not taken so professionally as to attract guests, although they are also not that bad.  I just needed to publish it right away and polish later because i am busy with my work and my young family.  I, and my family, travel to other countries every year and we have booked at least 2 properties or hotels per travel via Airbnb or others.   Our recent were 2 in South Korea and 3 in Japan last year.  The ones i booked with Airbnb were not that good and were pricey.  That is, we were 5 but the accommodations were only good for 2.  There were not even a chair or a cabinet because the units  in Japan were just studio type ones.  Their pictures looked spacious, but in reality they were not, just like in Korea.

That is why,  I didn’t take my photos to appear not as they are not.  I don’t want filters to trick guests or hide anything just to get a booking because i know how frustrating it is to find out later that you  have been tricked.

Then, as i keep on looking at the lists,  i have found out that my list has been priced almost double and now triple than what i set, that it went much higher than others, which, i and my family believe is the reason why there’s no more booking after the 2 consecutive ones.

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Clai2439 👋

It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether you managed to get a resolution to your question? 

It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what the resolution was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines