Displayed price is too high than what i set

Clai2439
Level 1
Cebu City, Philippines

Displayed price is too high than what i set

Hello, everyone!

I am new  to Airbnb hosting.  I had 2 bookings within a month with 107 views.  I am quite sad that these viewers, i may say, don’t like my place, the pictures or the price, so that i keep on looking at the Airbnb lists in the same location as mine.

I must admit that my pictures were not taken so professionally as to attract guests, although they are also not that bad.  I just needed to publish it right away and polish later because i am busy with my work and my young family.  I, and my family, travel to other countries every year and we have booked at least 2 properties or hotels per travel via Airbnb or others.   Our recent were 2 in South Korea and 3 in Japan last year.  The ones i booked with Airbnb were not that good and were pricey.  That is, we were 5 but the accommodations were only good for 2.  There were not even a chair or a cabinet because the units  in Japan were just studio type ones.  Their pictures looked spacious, but in reality they were not, just like in Korea.

That is why,  I didn’t take my photos to appear not as they are not.  I don’t want filters to trick guests or hide anything just to get a booking because i know how frustrating it is to find out later that you  have been tricked.

Then, as i keep on looking at the lists,  i have found out that my list has been priced almost double and now triple than what i set, that it went much higher than others, which, i and my family believe is the reason why there’s no more booking after the 2 consecutive ones.

0 Replies 0