Do you have a Co-host, or are you a Co-host yourself?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Do you have a Co-host, or are you a Co-host yourself?

Co-host - Airbnb Community Center.jpeg

Hello everyone,

Having extra help with hosting can sometimes be fundamental to offer an excellent service. This is where a Co-host could play a very important role for Hosts. Delegating activities such as check-in, check-out, cleaning or responding to guest messages could be some of the tasks you as a Host could pass on to your Co-host. 

I have seen conversations regarding Co-hosting, with topics varying from those looking for Co-hosting services to discussions about how much commission one should pay to their Co-hosts, and even how Hosts manage their Co-hosts. 

Do you have a Co-host for your listing(s), or are you a Co-host yourself? Have you considered using one (or multiple) on a temporary basis? 

I look forward to reading your replies!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

77 Replies 77
대현1
Level 2
Daegu, South Korea

I run 5 rooms in a single house. It's a co-living house method. One of the rooms is operated with a general monthly rent, and I would like to ask the tenant to do small things such as cleaning the shared kitchen, cleaning the shared living room, and checking in while discounting the monthly rent. Can this method be considered co-hosting?

Tonya169
Level 2
Anahola, HI

I'm a co-host! New at it as well.

Carla1510
Level 2
Charlestown, RI

I am the host. I don’t have a co-host. But I do have a cleaner. I just recently achieved super host.