Exported calendars need prefixes please

Dale622
Level 2
St. George, UT

Exported calendars need prefixes please

Hi,

Here's a screenshot of five different calendars imported from three different hosts I helped by housekeeper set up so she can stay on top of her schedule. Recently AirBnB removed guest names from exported calendars for the sake of privacy. Great. Awesome. No problem. But every booking just saying "reserved" is quite unhelpful. 

The only way she can make sense of this mess is by color coding each unit and then constantly double checking colors. This system will likely be prone to errors. 

May I please respectfully make this suggestion? It would be helpful to give the option to export the street number and/or unit number in each calendar item. So instead of just "reserved" it would say "810 reserved", "E7 reserved" or "810 E7 reserved. For host who have access to the "internal name" function it would alternately be helpful to prepend each reservation with that code. 

Thank you.

Exported calendars need prefixes

P.S. If someone could explain to me how the heck the add photo button is supposed to work that would be great. Meanwhile, here's the screenshot I was trying to include.

CALENDAR SCREENSHOT

https://ibb.co/MpNFtk3

0 Replies 0