Feedback on Listing

Chris11559
Level 1
Lima, Peru

Feedback on Listing

Hello, 

I would like to get some feedback on my listing from the community, I received some back that my listing was confusing after we had just made some changes. 

Now I'm confused. I would like to ask the community here for some help to see through a different set of eyes.

All feedback is greatly appreciated

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1735256?source_impression_id=p3_1581872936_MwWEblGrvW7KC%2B87

Thanks, Chris . 

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Looks good to me @Chris11559 . Not confusing at all

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Chris11559  I also think it looks good and seems straightforward, was there a specific issue that someone was confused about?  The only thing you might change is to take pictures of the view on a sunny more clear day rather than a cloudy day.

Jennifer1421
Level 10
Peterborough, Canada

@Chris11559Your listing description seems quite clear to me. I would, however, caution you on having a "flexible" check-in time set, when your check out time is 1 pm. This may create confusion for guests who wish to check in at, say, 11 am, but your outgoing guests have not yet vacated. I'd suggest you set your check in start time for something around 4pm (depending on how long it takes to turn the unit over) with a flexible end time for check in. If guests are arriving earlier, you can always accommodate an earlier time if possible for you and your cleaning team.