Feedback on my listing - Moultonborough, New Hampshire, United States

David10014
Level 1
Concord, MA

Feedback on my listing - Moultonborough, New Hampshire, United States

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 10.17.10.png

Would love feedback about my listing to consider improvements. I am fine with my minim stay for now and my firm cancellation settings. But other than that and feedback would be so appreciated! Thank you, David

7 Replies 7
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@David10014 I think it looks great. 

some tips I’ve learned after 6 years. Look at competitors listings, rates/fees, reviews, and amenities to see how you compare. 

it’s not a once and done deal. I’m constantly updating my listing description, pictures, rules, and amenities. 

make sure you’ve checked with your local jurisdiction regarding license, permit, inspection, and taxes before going live. 

@Dawn241 Thank you very much!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @David10014 ,

I was just looking at your listing photos and what amazing views it has nearby. Did you happen to notice @Dawn241 's suggestions? How has the inflow of guests been this summer?

Loved this photo : 😍

Bhumika_0-1689286013090.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you. I just noticed and replied - thank you both!! I have one slot booked and the honest truth is I have many weekends blocked out for myself and I am just tipping my toes into this slowly. And I have a firm booking policy for now without instant booking, on purpose so I can be sure folks really have read the guidelines and are a good fit.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That sounds like a good plan @David10014 ! Wishing you great success with this one🎉!

-----

Thanks

and to my surprise I just a mid week booking from someone in Colorado!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Whatt!! Congratulations😍. Keep us posted how it goes!

All the best🤗!

-----