For the life of me I cannot figure out how to block out months nor can I figure out how to set different prices for different weeks. Help I can't be this dumb!

Matthew2059
Level 1
Boston, MA

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to block out months nor can I figure out how to set different prices for different weeks. Help I can't be this dumb!

Can someone please help!  I am going crazy trying to block entire months from renting nor can I figure out how to set different prices for different weeks.  This is a family vacation home that I just want to make available during several weeks in the peak months of july and august and a lower rate in shoulder seasons like april, may, june,sept, october and november.  Aside from June and September I am doubtful there are many renters but I want to make it available just the same.  When I try to do anything like above I can't manage to get anything but an across the board rental rate!  The property is located in Ogunquit Maine.

Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Matthew2059 Its very simple once you know how! (and very difficult otherwise).

Just go to your calendar and highlight a months worth of dates. Then type in a new price. Then click a little cross (top right) and all the highlighted dates will unhighlight themselves. Go on to the next set of dates and repeat.

Similarly to block dates highlight them and then use the availability tab on the right to block them.

In said availability tab you can also choose to open X mths in advance or block all dates until you open them.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Matthew2059

Have you tried Mike's suggestion? Let us know if this works for you. Here's a guide with further details that you might find useful:

👉 [GUIDE] Use Pro Tools to Set Calendar Custom Pricing & Trip Length - 2023 Summer Release

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad