Getting assistance from a local Co-Host

Answered!

Getting assistance from a local Co-Host

When I will be out of state next month I'll need assistance from an area Airbnb Co- Host. Hopefully, someone can provide Property Management services if needed.

Cindi Wanek 

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Cynthia1361, following on from Kia's comment below as she mentioned this is a global community, it might be a little tough getting recommendations for management companies in specific areas. 

Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. Here's the
link to join.You can also reach some people who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

Note: Cindi's rentals are in Custer & Hermosa,SD.

@Cynthia1361 This is a worldwide forum of both guests and hosts. I don't think you're in the right place to find what you need. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Cynthia1361, following on from Kia's comment below as she mentioned this is a global community, it might be a little tough getting recommendations for management companies in specific areas. 

Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. Here's the
link to join.You can also reach some people who can be potential co-hosts 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines