Getting the most out of Airbnb

Getting the most out of Airbnb

Hi, 

I am new to hosting and I am looking for advice on how to get the most out of Airbnb in terms of increasing views and bookings. 

Thanks

5 Replies 5
Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

Hello Derek, i can give you a lot of advices, we will need about an hour about basics, we can arrange an online meeting, i will share screen with you a power point with all basic things that you will need to do and know.

Hi @Emmanuel9 , 

Thank you for coming back to me. 

Yes that would be great to get an overview. 

I appreciate your time. 

Regards

Derek

Jordi268
Level 2
Mount Hawthorn, Australia

Hi Derek,

I’m also new to Airbnb, but I’ve managed a rental community with 40K+ members. So this is based off what I’ve seen standing out about successful listings.

Here are my suggestions:

• Take Great Photos: high-quality photos are crucial. Make sure your space is well-lit and inviting in photos. Consider hiring a professional photographer to really make your listing stand out.
  • Create a Welcoming Space: ensure your listing is clean, well-maintained, and aesthetically pleasing. Invest in quality furnishings and small touches like fresh flowers, complimentary snacks, or local guidebooks can go a long way.
  • Communication: prompt and clear communication, as well as personalisation and suggestions are important for a great experience.

I'm looking to get started with hosting later this year, all the best with your journey!

Jordi

**[Link removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Jordi, 

Thanks very much for coming back to me with some ideas. 

Regards

Derek

Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

Today in the afternoon is it ok for you?