Guidebooks

Answered!
Ken-And-Denise0
Level 3
Sykesville, MD

Guidebooks

Anyone know how to print out your online guidebooks?

1 Best Answer

Hi @Ken-And-Denise0 

When you are viewing the Guidebook you will see the print icon at the top of the page. There is also a share icon. You can share the Guidebook by clicking that and attaching to an email or text.

Joan2709_0-1707350272661.png

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9

Hi @Ken-And-Denise0 

When you are viewing the Guidebook you will see the print icon at the top of the page. There is also a share icon. You can share the Guidebook by clicking that and attaching to an email or text.

Joan2709_0-1707350272661.png

Livia120
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

I am trying to print my GUIDEBOOK but don’t see this print icon. 

does it still exist? 

there have been Airbnb updates so now I’m unable to add my guidebooks - suddenly disappeared from my message menu when contacting guests because I have more than one guidebook. 

Airbnb support said this was because I have more than one listing. 

printing will need to be my next option… HELP!

Hi @Livia120 

Yes, I noticed this option was removed from the message choices under "Share Recomendations". Not sure why? This feature is used by many Hosts to attach their Guidebooks to a guest message after booking. 

@Paula , @Rebecca , @Sophia could you kindly forward this to the appropriate team at Airbnb? 

Previously had Share Recommendations Option when clicking plus icon. Hosts could attach their Guidebooks to a guest message:

Joan2709_1-1711718007841.png

Share Recommendations option disappeared yesterday 3/28/24??

Joan2709_0-1711717849338.png

Livia120
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Joan2709 , there is a way to use a clunky weblink but this does not change to an icon. 

also you can add a guidebook in another way (but this only works if hosts have one guidebook)…

can you still PRINT a copy or do you know a way to turn the guidebook in a pdf to share?  I couldn’t find the print option! 

have a beautiful day and thank you! 

Hi @Livia120 

You can send a PDF version to guests:

Joan2709_0-1711743367178.png

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Thanks for the tag @Joan2709. I did raise this int he background just to check out the potential bug so it can be investigated. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks so much @Rebecca for the assistance! Looks like it was a bug as it is now corrected! The feature re-appeared a day or two ago and we can now attach our Guidebooks to messages again. 😊👍

Hi @Livia120 

Checked this morning and looks like the ability to attach your Guidebooks to guest messages has returned (even if you have more than one)! Yaaay!

Livia120
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Amazing…and thank you for your support Joan!