HACKING OUR LISTING IS GONE

HACKING OUR LISTING IS GONE

AGAIN, this is our LISTING

Please review all the screenshots we sent you, it shows that all these reservations were ours. That profile showing in our listing is the person who hacked our account.

Our account was compromised, we got logged out of our own account and yet we DID NOT receive anything from AIRBNB. NO TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION AT ALL.

THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND WE NEED IT RESOLVED ASAP

We have all the emails sent by Airbnb starting from the time this listing was established until a week ago when we were hacked and everything was stolen from us

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/596814799281977908?check_out=2023-03-01&adults=7&check_in=2023-02-24&s=...

UPDATE after 24 hours: 

OUR LISTING WON'T SHOW ANYMORE Network error (parse): Unexpected token '<', "<HTML><HEA"... is not valid JSON

We are able to get back in now and changed our password, saw our listing and checked our ongoing messages, but after an hour it's all gone again!!!!!!! We are not seeing anything again and inbox wont load, it shows our listing is gone again even tho we were logged in to our original email , profile shows it's Jinxiang (we still haven't changed it yet as we are busy with check out and check in today)

COME ON! THIS IS TRULY UNACCEPTABLE!!!! 

6 Replies 6

This is our LISTING
https://abnb.me/NTzcqPsX5wb

Up until February 1st, we got logged out of our account all of a sudden and when we logged back in. Everything was gone. Our listing was gone-we have nothing. It seems like our account was newly set up after that. The Jinxiang profile is the one who hacked us and changed everything all personal information. We still have all the previous emails sent to us by Airbnb regarding reservations, payouts and everything that clearly shows we were the original email address all long.

Our account was compromised, we got logged out of our own account and yet we DID NOT receive anything from AIRBNB. NO TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION AT ALL.

THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND WE NEED IT RESOLVED ASAP but we have reported it to AIRBNB and followed up on it everyday for about a week now and they just tell us nothing happened and no suspicious activity was involved. We even sent screenshots of email we received from Airbnb before that clearly shows they sent us notifications of the same listing.

We really don't know what to do now, and AIRBNB is not helping at all.

Does anybody experienced this before? We really need some help. Thank you

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bruce625 ,

It is understandable how panicking and stressful it is for you. I have raised your concern to the team hoping they get back to you and investigate the matter.

I hope this gets addressed and resolved for you soon!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

We are able to get back in now and changed our password, saw our listing and checked our ongoing messages, but after an hour it's all gone again!!!!!!! We are not seeing anything again and inbox wont load, it shows our listing is gone again even tho we were logged in to our original email , profile shows it's Jinxiang (we still haven't changed it yet as we are busy with check out and check in today)

COME ON! THIS IS TRULY UNACCEPTABLE

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bruce593 @Bruce625 ,

I can see that the listing is in your name now and it is your DP (I assume). Is it still an issue, or were you able to recover it again?

Please let me know in any case. I will although flag it to the team for you.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Now everything works, we can see our listing again and can message our guests. Please do not let this happen again. We suffered for a week already. Thank you

@Bruce593 have you changed your password?