Have Multiunit without ensuit bathroom

Answered!
Mehdi275
Level 1
Irvine, CA

Have Multiunit without ensuit bathroom

Hi Everyone 

Like to know your opinion about my property to convert to AIRBNB , it has 25 rooms with carpark but without en-suit bathroom and shower , have 4 sharing  bathrooms down the hall and sharing kitchen and Laundry located near LA Airport ?

1 Best Answer
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Mehdi275 ,

Absolutely! If you fully disclose that with your listing, have the place extremely clean and ask for a reasonable rate for the rooms, it would be no different than a hostel, which many of college students touring, or even my Mom in her 70's went that route to save money.

My niece stayed in an AirBnB in Manhattan which 4 guest shared a large single studio apartment with 1 bath. 

Have great pictures, make sure the shared bath is prominently shown and I think you will be fine.

AirBnB has a pretty solid reputation for safety of guests and hosts. Of course you will read and hear about the outliners but for the majority of the time most trust the AirBnB brand.

You might want to consider was your have your listing to ask the community to critique your listing.

Good luck. 

Bettye6

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Mehdi275 ,

Absolutely! If you fully disclose that with your listing, have the place extremely clean and ask for a reasonable rate for the rooms, it would be no different than a hostel, which many of college students touring, or even my Mom in her 70's went that route to save money.

My niece stayed in an AirBnB in Manhattan which 4 guest shared a large single studio apartment with 1 bath. 

Have great pictures, make sure the shared bath is prominently shown and I think you will be fine.

AirBnB has a pretty solid reputation for safety of guests and hosts. Of course you will read and hear about the outliners but for the majority of the time most trust the AirBnB brand.

You might want to consider was your have your listing to ask the community to critique your listing.

Good luck. 

Bettye6