Help! Listings suspended. Seems to be tied to "verification"... but I'm already verified!

Answered!
Jonathan2505
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Help! Listings suspended. Seems to be tied to "verification"... but I'm already verified!

I'm a super host with a multi-year history of 4.97 rating. 

I went into my profile the other day and noticed that I had put my nick-name where my full name should go. "Jon" vs my government ID "Jonathan"

I updated the field on my profile to reflect my full name of "Jonathan"

This triggered an "ID verification", and also suspended my listings, saying that hosts need to have verified ID.

I did that, re-added my ID, and received the verification email. However, at this time, my listings are still suspended. Seems like the verification has not reflected, and I'm still seeing "Suspended"!! It's peak booking period for summer!

Need help!

1 Best Answer

He replied to a comment and said it got reinstated after calling support.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Nelli79
Level 2
Glendale, CA

I have the same issue with Airbnb Identification.  Did your get resolved?  Did you do anything to resolve it?  How long did it take?  

I bugged Airbnb support various times over the course of 36 hours. I woke up and it was resolved. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Jonathan2505 👋

It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether you managed to get your listing reinstated? 

It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand where you're at was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

He replied to a comment and said it got reinstated after calling support.