Help! No bookings after 3 full weeks!

Julie5168
Level 1
Victoria, Canada

Help! No bookings after 3 full weeks!

I would so appreciate a critique because I think maybe I haven't got this set up well… I started with wanting seven day bookings week to week and obviously as a first time property that was a big ask… So I reduced it to four days and now I just reduced it to three days and I also put a sale on the long weekend of July for $100 less on my nightly rate… If that doesn't do it I don't know what to do and I'm getting worried I will be empty!

any suggestions welcome! 
thank you!

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Julie5168 Are you aware/is it your intention only to let people check in on a Saturday? This will limit your appearance in searches.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Julie5168 Also have you searched for properties in your area as if you were a guest? How does your place/cost compare to others?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

When you did your market research before starting out what did it tell you about demand and supply in your area.

many popular areas are suffering from oversaturated markets coupled with falling demand @Julie5168 

Brenda1312
Level 2
Tampa, FL

This is my only form of income and I am very concerned. We have four units and I don't have any bookings for any of them for the entire month of June. The bookings that I did have have canceled no idea why I don't know what's going on but it's freaking me out. I'm wondering if I need to go to another platform because this is not getting it done at all

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Julie5168 ,

Did you have a chance to look at the comments other members left for you?

I also wanted to reach out to our fellow Canadian Host @Uchenna8 to share some insights if possible.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines