Help critique my listing

Aaron997
Level 2
Denton, TX

Help critique my listing

Hi guys, can you help me improve my new listing? I was trying to cater to traveling nurses or other traveling professionals for medium term rentals. Although maybe that's my problem? I had it set to a 30 min but was getting almost no looks, so I changed it to 5 days. Getting more looks now, but only one inquiry. No bookings yet. Any feedback would be appreciated. Totally new at this. Thank you!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/633683026985488843?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_16763332...

7 Replies 7
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Aaron997 

I think you need to take out that title something a bit more adventurous,

Maybe drop it to 2 days minimum to get you going, did you take airbnb's offer of giving a 20% discount to your first 3 guest? if not you cannot go back now.

And I think you need to remove this,  For traveling nurses, hospitals nearby, maybe people travelling to your area will think it's only Nurses, 

Thank you, that is very helpful!

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Aaron997 

Try this, @Aaron997 

A private room in a big house. a pleasant and peaceful area. Location is convenient. In Denton, Southlakes Park is accessible on foot. Restaurants, shops, grocery stores, hospitals, and two universities are nearby, as well as I35E.

Beautiful, large property with a newly decorated lovely room. a lovely patio and garden for spending time outside. really large home Guests' bathroom is shared with another roommate, but it's a big bathroom with two vanities, so everyone has their own space. For added convenience, there is a half bathroom. Large communal spaces and a kitchen. working area. laundry area with washer and dryer.

Your title needs to be better than that, you are allowed upto 50 letters so use them, 

Friendly, small-town feel paired with big-city amenities    

@Aaron997 

Add this to your listing,

Welcome to Denton, famed for being the location of Texas Woman's University, the University of North Texas, and a renowned music and arts scene. Denton is a town where hip meets historic, and is only a short drive from Dallas-Fort Worth, Oklahoma, lakes, and state parks.

With 4,000 acres of open space, distinctive eateries and shops, boutique brewers and bars, and a bustling downtown, there is never a lack of things to do. The ideal location for your upcoming weekend break is Denton.

Looking for family entertainment? Denton is a terrific destination for a family-friendly outing because it has lakes and trails, museums, historic tours, and photo opportunities at the city's most well-known murals. You will discover the ideal area to unwind once you have experienced everything Denton has to offer.

@Aaron997 

Things to do and places to go, 

THE CITY OF DENTON IS COVERED IN THE SOUNDS OF MUSIC
Jazz, country, blues, metal, and rock and roll are all performed in Denton by gifted local artists and visiting bands from other parts of the country. Almost every night features live music, and the town's unique venues are some of the best in the Dallas and Fort Worth region.

Thank you for all of this!

Thank you!