Help please! I own the property and can’t even see my profit because I’m not admin!

Diane1203
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Help please! I own the property and can’t even see my profit because I’m not admin!

Hi there,

My adult children talked to me about turning my yearly rentals into air bnb. My daughter in law listed herself as admin since she was setting  it all up and I was listed as co host.  I can’t even see the financials unless we log in together or I log in as her. This is not right but air bib tells me it cannot be corrected unless we take down the listings and start over. That we would not be able to use the heading or our photos and lose all the reviews.

Okay…that a big hit to the gut after 2 years ../but it has to be done so…what to do now? 

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Diane1203 

You account must be setup as being the owner/host of the listing and the payouts must be transferred to you. Also for tax purpose, licenses etc it is important the listing is attached to the right person.

Your daughter can be added as the co-host. She then can (re)create) the listing in your account and be the primary host (but she has not access to the payouts).

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1534/what-cohosts-can-do