Hi, how i can lease my condo for 30 days or more?

Answered!

Hi, how i can lease my condo for 30 days or more?

Hi, how I can lease my condo for more than 30 days?

1 Best Answer

Hi @Sara9314 I believe hosting long-term stays depends on the regulation in your area. But you may check the following, this may help. 

- Check local laws and regulations regarding long-term rentals. Some areas have specific rules for leases over 30 days. If Hosts are allowed to host long-term in your area, you can check the following:

For longer stays, consider preparing a rental agreement outlining the terms and conditions of the stay. You can disclose if you have a rental agreement on your listing description.

- Consider what long-term tenants might need: a washer and dryer, ample storage space, and basic supplies for an extended stay.

-Maintain good communication with your guests before and during their stay. Be responsive to their needs and provide assistance when necessary.

-Longer stays mean guests will be using your space more extensively. Make sure your house rules are up to date and that you have a comprehensive manual for your home. Include information on garbage disposal, maintenance issues, Wi-Fi access, and local amenities.

- If you need further assistance, you may also contact Airbnb support. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi @Sara9314 I believe hosting long-term stays depends on the regulation in your area. But you may check the following, this may help. 

- Check local laws and regulations regarding long-term rentals. Some areas have specific rules for leases over 30 days. If Hosts are allowed to host long-term in your area, you can check the following:

For longer stays, consider preparing a rental agreement outlining the terms and conditions of the stay. You can disclose if you have a rental agreement on your listing description.

- Consider what long-term tenants might need: a washer and dryer, ample storage space, and basic supplies for an extended stay.

-Maintain good communication with your guests before and during their stay. Be responsive to their needs and provide assistance when necessary.

-Longer stays mean guests will be using your space more extensively. Make sure your house rules are up to date and that you have a comprehensive manual for your home. Include information on garbage disposal, maintenance issues, Wi-Fi access, and local amenities.

- If you need further assistance, you may also contact Airbnb support. Hope this helps!