Host Availability Times

Jonathan6
Level 10
Mamaroneck, NY

Host Availability Times

Is this automatic or is there somewhere that a host can specify the times they are available?

Jonathan6_0-1686945977290.png

4 Replies 4
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Jonathon6 

Did the message pop up when you went to make an enquiry or reservation?

I wonder if it is an automated message from the Host you tried to contact, or if it is one of the many changes made relating to Quiet Hours Options we now have.

@Bhumika @Paula @Jenny @Sybe @Quincy @Stephanie 

Do any of you know the reason for the message @Jonathon6 has had pop up?

I have not received this message. This was from another host who was asking the question where, why, what creates this message? 

Is this a new feature on Airbnb and if so is there a help article that shows you how to set up your available hours? If not how does Airbnb know what your available hours are? What if the information is wrong? What if I'm in another time zone that is not the time zone of my listing?  What if I travel to a different time zone, how will you change this?  Is this only in beta in some parts of the world?  

Inquiring minds simply want to know.
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jonathan6 ,

This is not related to any setting and happens automatically based on Host's location/timezone. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you for the reply, but that could be problematic for the reasons I posted. Also, Host may choose to be accessible 24/7 (we have co-host partially for this reason).

Shouldn't there be a way to adjust this?  Turn it off? 

Also, when did this start?  Is there any help article that describes this (i.e. hours it will send this message to the guest)?