Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Ernest10
Level 2
Kleinmond, South Africa

Same problem, do not get in my host page, Shame...

Joan-andAmp--Brian0
Level 2
Hamilton, New Zealand

this site must have been hatched by Mickey and Milly Mouse, i can not even find my calender

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

This seem to be a thread for people who have no idea how the platform works....

"i can not login to my account"

"i can not find my listing"

"i can not find my calender"

Please, educate yourself by reading the help-files, search this community for answers on similar issues,  or stay away from any digital device in future.

Sue476
Level 2
Lookout Mountain, GA

I think the platform is really not working for some of us--at least not in the same way.

@ emiel1  You shouldn’t need to go to help or any other place to log in into your account

Sorry but what utter nonsense you speak. Help should never be you first port of call to log into an account if it is then there is something utterly wrong …which is the case in point here, which is why there is over 34,000 views!! on this matter DA!! I don’t go to to help and read a bunch of files to sign into my bank or any other account for that matter nor do you . That should not be the expectation here of anyone 

You have already sign up and operating , you should just click on the Airbnb app click on owners login, password and property ref and you should be in . We can all do that .

We are all busy people and don’t have time for a run around, creating stress, Quick Easy Simple is how it should be ….so why isn’t it??? Not writing emails sending messages phone calls hanging 15 minutes on whilst the “ambassador “ is handling another call then tells you her shift is finishing someone’s else will contact you, a few days later a message asking  if someone has called you . You say ‘no ‘ a few more days passes you're still waiting then a week goes by and another message appears  this morning September 13 2021 a different ambassador another hour goes by you agree it’s ok to call you in 30 minutes or there about, but still nothing is done as her shift is about to end  and btw  she tells you she can’t see your contact detail  which btw is in the thread of messages. But you know what she she has things to do and she is off leaving you 8 days later exactly where you started . This is Airbnb, a multi million dollar listed international company with resources at its finger tips behaving like a startup my 5 year old just designed 

Come on Airbnb this is diabolical unprofessional behavior and it’s no way to treat the people who makes you millions. If we as host only did 1 of these things you would unhesitatingly respond .  Over 34,000 views on the matter of logging in and and in my case for the record September 13 2021 8 days later still waiting on Airbnb  robot and it’s “ambassadors to helps me log into my account . What incompetence !! . I would  have told them where to go a while back, but they have Covid 19 to thank as  I have lost my primary income as a results so my home need to become my primary income earner . 

Emiel I just caught myself, 😱😱 and I should apologize to you for my response it should not be directed to you, it should be directed to Airbnb they are the one’s answerable to us hosts and causing this problem which they have failed to effectively rectify do forgive me 

Alonzo7
Level 2
Green Cove Springs, FL

I have been an Airbnb superhost for several years, and now cannot even get in to my site. Somehow the Airbnb company needs to figure out what these problems are for hosts, and fix them,  as we cannot do OUR jobs unless you do YOURS.

Same here, so frustrating!

Hello Airbib

Worked fine in the past, now my hands are tied! Very frustrating to put it very politely! 

Julie4234
Level 1
Whitby, United Kingdom

I can’t get on to my owners account either 

If this keeps lm going to quit. Airbnb doesnt want to understand our problem nor the www impact on hosts any longer. Its site looks and feel awful. Hope they are not starting to bounce guests around. Messages are not dependable so we too get caught with it in a negative position. Happening so often. Their support are bots nowadays. Sorry to say this it is true. 

Jim186
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

Airbnb doesn’t seem to care much about hosts, just wants the cash from vacationers. Signing in as a host on your phone is far to problematic! 

I am having issues there is so much confusion. I am trying to deactivate an account. The instructions I am receiving is not working.

Yes.. Airbnb should improve this forum!can't access and reply to my guests!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Gladys194 Sorry to hear you're having some issues messaging your guests!

I just wanted to clarify that the Community Center is a space for Hosts to share tips, experiences and knowledge, and not meant for you to communicate with your guests. If order to do so, make sure you head to Airbnb.com and use your inbox there. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines