Hosting

Answered!
Lindiwe13
Level 2
Edmonton, Canada

Hosting

Hi everyone 

I am new in hosting. I had only one booking for the past 2 months. Any suggestions or advice?

1 Best Answer
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Lindiwe13 My suggestions

1. Take better photos. Do so in landscape so the entire room is captured. 

2.  I only see one window. Since it is a basement apt, make sure you have a photo of every room that includes a window. A basement apt needs to look airy. 

3.  Remove all the stuff off bathroom counter and at back of toilet so bathroom is clutter free. 

4.  The living area needs additional seating for 4 guests. Add a chair, maybe another love seat. Also add end table and lamp. 

5.  Delete the photos of stairs. Is door at top of stairs locked for guests privacy? 

6. Add a photo of private entrance. 

7.  In kitchen, put pots/pans in cabinets. 

And last but not least, your first review was an overall 4. Make sure to address anything that may have lowered your rating.

Good luck to you.  

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Lindiwe13 My suggestions

1. Take better photos. Do so in landscape so the entire room is captured. 

2.  I only see one window. Since it is a basement apt, make sure you have a photo of every room that includes a window. A basement apt needs to look airy. 

3.  Remove all the stuff off bathroom counter and at back of toilet so bathroom is clutter free. 

4.  The living area needs additional seating for 4 guests. Add a chair, maybe another love seat. Also add end table and lamp. 

5.  Delete the photos of stairs. Is door at top of stairs locked for guests privacy? 

6. Add a photo of private entrance. 

7.  In kitchen, put pots/pans in cabinets. 

And last but not least, your first review was an overall 4. Make sure to address anything that may have lowered your rating.

Good luck to you.  

@Gwen386 thank you so much for the feedback 

Emmanuel1362
Level 2
Nsukka, Nigeria

Hello,

I am writing to indicate interest for a co-host position. With 1 year of hospitality experience and a passion for creating memorable experiences, I am confident in my ability to exceed guest expectations. I possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a genuine love for hosting. I would be thrilled to contribute to the growth and success of your company. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Emmanuel

Call Bill to Discuss.   732-238-0606