How do I get a procedure changed or where can I suggest a procedure change?

How do I get a procedure changed or where can I suggest a procedure change?

I would like to suggest a procedure change for the safety team at Airbnb. How do I get this information to someone that can actually consider it and possibly implement it to avoid future finacial losses of the company and Hosts. I have tried several attempts to get anyone to call me me back on this. I don't know where the best place is to get some attention on this but it sure has costed me upwards of $3500 and considering I am only one of many it's possibly costing the company way more money than this. 

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lisa7446 there is no real way to do this. You could post your suggestion here and hope that it gets back to Airbnb. Not ideal but is likely to work if there is a true win win for Airbnb.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Companies in general rarely acknowledge where they really get an idea, since anything they do  usually comes from a combination of ideas gathered over time; however if they were to acknowledge any particular one it usually causes someone to claim is their exact idea and of course they are entitled to being involved (aka entitled to being paid).

While on the subject,  yes there is not a product today that can't be improved, since the bigger the company the more obtuse they become over time specially when too many positions get invented and filled with people promoted by the Peter Principle with cushy, but useless jobs to lose.

I am sure that anything posted here is read sooner or later by some smart person at Airbnb that recognizes it for what it may be - a smart idea.

Unfortunately AirBNB goes out of its way to insulate itself from its clients and hosts. It doesn't want to deal with the Unwashed Masses. That's why all communication goes through ** with people earning $10/day that is more of a source of frustration than assistance. It's quite intentional.

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Lisa7446 ,

Thanks for sharing that you are interested in giving suggestions regarding a few things. You can share your suggestions with AirBnB and let them know directly via the Feedback Form.

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines