1. read the guides on this community about how to set up your listing on Airbnb.
2. Look at the airbnb help website for FAQs around all aspects of Airbnb
3. Do your market research to look at how hosts with similar listings in your area are pricing, what amenities they include, the look and feel of their property and their photos.
4. Decide on whether you manage it yourself or get a local cohost to help. Similarly with a cleaner.
5. Only open up your calendar for the six weeks you want to have your listing open
6. Take photographs and write copy for your listing, with those you have identified as your target visitor firmly in mind.