How to change auto generated title on listing?

Elyse83
Level 1
Kamloops, Canada

How to change auto generated title on listing?

Hi there, I am a host and am unsatisfied with the auto generated title that appears above the title I have created on my listing. I have messaged Airbnb many times about this and they seem to have no clue what title I am referring to or have said there is nothing that they can do to help. This is the opening line on my listing that travelers see in bold and I am not happy with what it says. Does anyone know how I can get this changed??? I live in a small community and am trying to get the title changed to state the greater area rather than my very small community to help with insights.....can anyone help me to get this resolved?? I feel that this opening title should be something hosts can edit themselves. 

2 Replies 2
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

I had to check my listing & only have one title 🤷‍♀️ Seems odd that AirBnB would give you a title on their own. 
Are you using a phone app? I get much better results going to a desktop/laptop computer to bypass glitches on my phone. 
Just a thought. 
Bettye6

I use both computer and iPhone. It’s an auto generated title that appears in bold directly above the title the host creates. Often stating the location like “cabin in Kamloops” or something like that. It is the first line visible to travellers searching. So to view it you need to search your listing as a traveller. It does not appear in the host account. It is visible to travellers as a snap shot of what the property is but you are stuck with whatever Airbnb generates. And I am not happy with the auto generated line so I am trying to get to the bottom of what I can do but no one seems to be able to help with it. It is quite frustrating 😞