How to change phone number?

Answered!
Maricor0
Level 1
Quezon City, Philippines

How to change phone number?

How do I change my phone number?

AirBNB captured from FB and it is outdated.  

Help!!!

1 Best Answer

@Maricor0 - add another phone number and get if verified then delete the other one. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/277/how-do-i-verify-my-phone-number

View Best Answer in original post

28 Replies 28

@Maricor0 - add another phone number and get if verified then delete the other one. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/277/how-do-i-verify-my-phone-number

Hi. I need a help to change the number in airbnb because i lost the number.Thanks 

It is impossible to do this as the system requires two-way authentification to be set which on its turn wants to send you a code to the outdated phone number. Did you find a resolution for this?

Aziz36
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

The only other way is to try via email if you look at the bottom of the box you will see it’s says try by email or help option hopefully you still have access to that email and you can verify that way 

the problem is 2 step authentication is not even set up yet but in order to set it up it needs to verify using the last registered number and so it’s a loop in their system 

I’ve been on the phone to them for a couple hours and they finally said you will need to contact your old phone service provider as there is nothing they can do their side 

so they them selves did not find the fix I did which is there is another option to verify via email 

I did that! changed my number and deleted the old one, its still sending a verification SMS to my old number which is no longer on my profile..

Chris1789
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Solution doesn’t work. There’s nowhere to change phone number or add a new one. Not on mobile app. Not on mobile website.  Not on desktop website via mobile browser. 

Peter7
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

This can be done, accessing your Air BnB profile via a computer.

Gerfel0
Level 1
Quezon City, Philippines

It worked! Thanks!

It worked, thank you very much.

Did you find a solution as I am not finding?

Aziz36
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

The only other way is to try via email if you look at the bottom of the box you will see it’s says try by email or help option hopefully you still have access to that email and you can verify that way 

the problem is 2 step authentication is not even set up yet but in order to set it up it needs to verify using the last registered number and so it’s a loop in their system 

I’ve been on the phone to them for a couple hours and they finally said you will need to contact your old phone service provider as there is nothing they can do their side 

so they them selves did not find the fix I did which is there is another option to verify via email 

good ivning, I want to change my phone number

Open the desktop site. It’s simple thereafter. You can’t do it on the app.

I can't update my telephone number from the phone App. When I go to the account on my PC then I get a message that they can't recognize this device and that they need to send a 4 digit code to my cellphone number in order for me to input the code and continue on my account. Hello !!! That is the issue you can't send me a text message on the current cellphone number on my account because it's not longer my number !!!  Please help me here !! Thanks