How to get new listing discount back?

Answered!
Fay-Pauline0
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

How to get new listing discount back?

I accidentally removed my new listing discount and I don't know how to get it back. Can someone help me.

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Best Answer

Hi @Fay-Pauline0 with the new pricing and availability update, you should be able to find your pricing settings by going to your Calendar and you should find a new promotion discount.

If you want to add a new listing discount (which is typically available for new listings within the first few weeks), select this option and specify the discount percentage you want to offer. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi @Fay-Pauline0 with the new pricing and availability update, you should be able to find your pricing settings by going to your Calendar and you should find a new promotion discount.

If you want to add a new listing discount (which is typically available for new listings within the first few weeks), select this option and specify the discount percentage you want to offer. Hope this helps! 

Thank you so much for your response.

@Alicia753 How do I access my discount structure. Want to make a few changes but it seems that bnb has made changes to the interface again. Not very intuitive. Im Sorry. It should be easy to find. I want to access the monthly, 3 day discount area. Cannot find it anywhere on calendar. I usually change this info on my laptop. Not sure if it looks different on smartphone.